People commonly associate IV fluids OKC with visiting an emergency room. IV fluids are known to help replenish the body’s fluids in a time of need, such as dehydration or recovering from an illness. IV fluids are commonly utilized for treatments in hospitals and ERs, but a trip to the ER is not always necessary to reap the benefits that come from IV fluids.
Before your first experience receiving IV fluids, it is best to have a solid understanding of what they are and how they work. Being educated on IV fluids can help you determine what type of IV fluids you need and when to seek out IV hydration treatments.
What To Know About IV Fluids OKC:
What are IV Fluids?
IV fluids near me are liquids that are administered intravenously to help replenish the body and provide needed hydration. Most IV fluid treatments consist of saline, which is composed of sodium chloride (salt) and water. However, you can request extra vitamins and minerals during your appointment to give your body an added boost. At NP2GO, we have several infusions available, alongside regular saline, to meet your needs:
- Migraine IV. This infusion helps to reduce the pain and nausea associated with migraines.
- Hangover IV. The Hangover IV blend contains vitamins and nutrients that combat the dreaded side effects after a fun night out.
- Myer’s IV. As one of the most well-known blends, Myer’s IV can be used for multiple purposes, as it gives the body a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C High Dose. This infusion gives your body a high dose of vitamin C to help fight illnesses such as the common cold and flu.
- Immunity Blend. The Immunity Blend works to strengthen your immune system so you can recover quicker and successfully fight off illnesses.
- Recovery and Performance. If you are an athlete, this VIP blend will replenish lost vitamins and electrolytes and reduce soreness so you can keep moving.
- Viral Illness and Food Poisoning Recovery. If you are sick, both our Viral Illness and Food Poisoning Recovery infusions can help you feel better faster.
How Does IV Therapy Work?
During your mobile IV hydration Oklahoma appointment, one of our licensed and trained staff members will arrive at your home and carefully place the intravenous line into a vein in your arm to administer the fluids. With an IV, the fluids bypass all major organs and go directly into the bloodstream. This allows your body to feel the effects of increased hydration and nourishment quicker than drinking water and taking oral supplements. You are then free to relax in the comfort of your home while the IV does its job.
Mobile IV Hydration Oklahoma with NP2GO
At NP2GO, we know how important it is to remain hydrated and nourished, whether you are a stay-at-home mom, athlete, full-time employee, or anything in between. We provide our patients with an exceptional mobile IV therapy experience that ensures you receive the best IV blend for your needs. Our medical professionals on staff:
- Meet with you beforehand, whether virtually or in person, to discuss your symptoms and decide if IV fluids OKC are the best route of treatment.
- Have extensive knowledge of the various IV blends and their benefits to determine if saline or a specialized blend is appropriate for you.
- Are experienced in placing intravenous lines so you can remain relaxed and comfortable during your appointment.
Book Your Appointment with Our Team at NP2GO
If you are ready to experience the advantages of IV fluids near me, please book an appointment with our team. We offer our IV therapy services in our office, or we would be happy to travel to your home. We also provide virtual appointments for various needs, from urgent care to weight loss visits. If you have any questions about IV therapy or any of our mobile services, please get in touch with us.