There are many advantages to searching for “IV fluids near me.” Fortunately, NP2GO has mobile infusion services available in the Oklahoma City Metro. You can also schedule an appointment for infusions at the Edmond office. You can even plan a hydration party with your friends.
Benefits of IV Fluids OKC
Although many people equate IV fluids with severe dehydration, there are many ways in which IV therapy can be beneficial. Whether you are dehydrated, in need of electrolyte balance, or in need of a vitamin boost, IV therapy can benefit you. Here are just a few reasons to consider reaching out for an IV infusion:
- Improve recovery time after workouts – Many athletes rely on IV therapy. In this case, an IV drip will address signs of dehydration faster than guzzling water, and it can restore electrolytes.
- Prevent nausea – Dehydration can cause symptoms of nausea. Anyone who struggles to drink enough water and notices frequent nausea may improve with IV fluids OKC.
- Boost cold and flu recovery – Cold or flu symptoms are miserable. They can also last longer than expected, mainly when we do not take the necessary time to rest. Infusions with vitamins and nutrients will help speed up recovery time.
- Ease symptoms of food poisoning – Stomach bugs and food poisoning make it impossible to carry on with everyday life. The symptoms can quickly lead to dehydration. However, an IV treatment can help restore what was lost, such as nutrients and antioxidants.
- Support digestive health – Drinking water is essential to a functioning digestive system. Dehydration will slow digestion, leading to constipation and other problems.
- Reduce pain – Anyone healing from an injury or who has chronic pain can find a faster healing time and greater energy.
- Alleviate the symptoms of hangovers – Did you know there is a hangover IV? The hydration and nutrients work to provide relief after a night out.
Of course, these are just a few reasons to consider IV fluids OKC.
The Safety of IV Fluids Near Me
Overall, IV fluids are safe and effective in addressing a variety of conditions and making you feel better. Of course, some people are still uncomfortable with needles, but having experts will help alleviate any fear or anxiety around infusion treatments. At NP2GO, you can rest assured that we always maintain the strictest medical standards and follow evidence-based research.
Our nursing staff has extensive experience in administering IV infusions. If it is difficult to find a vein, they will take their time and make sure to choose the perfect option. The goal is to poke a patient only once whenever possible. Your comfort and safety are always a priority at NP2GO.
Additionally, each patient is assessed, digitally or in person, by a board-certified nurse practitioner before treatment. The nurse practitioner will determine whether or not an IV infusion is the best solution based on the patient’s health history and current symptoms. A nurse will then proceed with the IV. Once the IV fluids are administered, all you need to do is relax and begin to reap the rewards that your infusion has to offer.