If you do not have the time, energy, or opportunity to visit a doctor’s office or ER, a telemedicine Oklahoma appointment may be the ideal solution for your urgent care needs. Virtual visits allow you to conveniently meet with a qualified healthcare professional from the comfort of your own home. Before you schedule this appointment, you may want to know more about virtual medicine.
What to Know About Telemedicine with NP2GO
What Can You Treat During Virtual Visits Oklahoma?
During this secure video conference, a licensed healthcare professional will meet with you to observe your condition and discuss your symptoms. From there, they can diagnose and advise on the best way to treat various common illnesses. Those conditions include but are not limited to:
- Cold and flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, and sore throat.
- Minor injuries, including bruises, sprains, burns, cuts, and insect bites.
- Skin conditions, such as hives, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Seasonal and non-seasonal allergies and allergic reactions.
- Sinus, upper respiratory, urinary tract, viral, and bacterial infections.
- Conditions that often affect children, such as impetigo or diaper rash.
The goal of virtual visits Oklahoma is to help you feel better. Based on observations during the call and any paperwork reviewed beforehand, your nurse may determine that telemedicine is not the best way to treat your condition. If this is the case, we will consult you on the ideal alternative, such as a trip to the ER or an in-person visit.
At NP2GO, we have telemedicine services in addition to these urgent care needs. We offer virtual weight loss visits, where we can discuss your plans and share our advice for this lifestyle change. If you can not meet with your primary care physician for your non-controlled medication refills, we can help with those one month at a time (please note that this is determined on a case-by-case basis). If you are interested, we can also share information on our other services, such as mobile IV infusions to hydrate you Oklahoma.
Is Telemedicine Oklahoma Right for Me?
By giving you a safe and convenient way to meet with a licensed healthcare professional, a virtual visit can be a good solution for anyone. There are many situations where an online meeting can be preferred or even necessary. Telemedicine may be the best choice for you if:
- You do not have time for an in-person appointment.
- Your primary care physician is not available.
- You would have to wait too long for an in-person visit.
- You feel too sick to drive to a doctor’s office or ER.
Of course, you can also schedule a telemedicine call if you would rather stay at your home for the appointment.
Schedule Your Virtual Visit with NP2GO
As healthcare professionals, we want to help you feel your best. In addition to helping hydrate you Oklahoma through our mobile IV infusions and office appointments, you can schedule a virtual visit with our experienced nurses. We are available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM and can meet with patients aged two years and older. Please contact us to learn more about our services.