It is important to seek out help when you have urgent care needs. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to visit your doctor or a clinic if you have a busy schedule, need to find childcare, or do not have the energy to make the trip. In these situations, virtual visits Oklahoma are an ideal solution. With these secure and convenient video conferences, you can meet with a licensed healthcare professional from the comfort of your home.
When Can Virtual Visits Oklahoma Help?
During these online housecalls Oklahoma, a qualified healthcare professional will meet with you to discuss your symptoms and observe your overall condition. Based on the observations made during your telemedicine call and the information on the paperwork you fill out beforehand, your nurse can provide a diagnosis and share helpful advice on treating the condition affecting you.
A range of conditions can be diagnosed during virtual visits Oklahoma with NP2GO. These include (but are not limited to):
- Symptoms of colds or the flu, such as a sore throat, cough, or fever.
- Various skin conditions, including eczema, hives, psoriasis, and rashes.
- Common eye infections, including styes and conjunctivitis (pink eye).
- Minor injuries, such as bruises, sprains, cuts, burns, and insect bites.
- Allergic reactions and regular allergies, both seasonal and non-seasonal.
There are more ways that our nurses can help in addition to our diagnoses and treatment advice.
Telemedicine with NP2GO Can Also Help With:
- Non-controlled medication refills. If you are unable to meet with your primary care physician for your refills, we can assist with those on a monthly basis. Please note that our medication refills will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Weight loss support. NP2GO is prepared to help you with this lifestyle change. Our experienced nurses will meet with you online to discuss your goals and biological factors to determine what weight loss plan will help you the most.
When Is Telemedicine Not Recommended?
At NP2GO, we want to help you stay healthy, but please note that we are not an emergency room. Based on our observations during the call and the paperwork that you shared, we may determine that virtual visits are not the ideal route for your treatment plan. In this case, we will let you know and advise you on the best alternative, such as an in-person visit with your doctor or a trip to the ER.
Easily Schedule Online Housecalls Oklahoma with NP2GO
Safe, secure, and convenient access to quality healthcare services is a necessity. If you feel too sick to travel to your doctor’s office, are not able to find childcare, or do not feel like seeking in-person help for a minor issue, then scheduling a virtual visit may be the ideal route for your treatment.
As experienced healthcare professionals, the team at NP2GO is here to help you feel your best. If you or someone in your household feels ill, please feel free to reach out and schedule your virtual visits Oklahoma. We are available for scheduled telemedicine calls on Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM, and we can meet with patients aged two years and up.