If you have not had an IV infusion outside of a hospital visit (or even at all), you may wonder why IV therapy is growing in popularity. Learning more about the benefits of these infusions can help you understand why mobile IV hydration Oklahoma services are worth scheduling.
The Benefits of IV Fluids OKC
An IV infusion can do much more than hydrate you Oklahoma (of course, it is still worth scheduling these services to restore your body’s fluids). There are many benefits of IV therapy; for example, infusions can help you feel better by:
- Improving your hydration: if drinking water is not doing enough to replenish your body’s water level, an infusion blend can help by delivering much-needed fluids directly into your bloodstream.
- Helping with cold and flu recovery: fatigue, sore throats, body aches, and other illness symptoms are never easy to deal with. An IV blend of vitamins and minerals can help you recover more quickly.
- Easing food poisoning: it is difficult to recover from a stomach bug or food poisoning if you lose your nutrients, antioxidants, and fluids more quickly than you can restore them. IV fluids OKC can help.
- Alleviating hangovers: no one wants to deal with the symptoms of a hangover. IV therapy can help by rehydrating your body, boosting circulation, reducing nausea, and increasing your overall energy.
- Improving workout recoveries: an IV can restore your body’s fluids and electrolytes faster than you could by drinking water alone. As such, consider scheduling IV therapy after an intense workout.
Why Mobile IV Hydration Oklahoma Is “Worth It”
While IV treatments are typically associated with clinics or hospitals, many different places offer IV therapy. For example, at NP2GO, we offer these rejuvenating treatments at our office in Edmond. More and more people are discovering the unique benefits of mobile IV therapy. These services are worth scheduling because they allow you to enjoy the rejuvenating effects of IV treatments from the comfort of your home.
Because these treatments aim to help you feel better, the team at NP2GO aims to keep our at-home IV experience as stress-free as possible. Our process is simple:
- You can conveniently schedule your appointment online. Here, you will choose whether you want standard hydration, a rejuvenating infusion, and any add-ons.
- After you book your visit, one of our experienced medical professionals will reach out to you to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
- We travel to you for the appointment. We have extensive experience administering infusions and work to ensure that each treatment is as calming as possible.
As you relax in the comfortable atmosphere of your home, your body and mind will begin to experience the many benefits of IV infusion therapy.
NP2GO Is Ready to Hydrate You Oklahoma
If you are in the Oklahoma City Metro or Tulsa Metro, you can schedule at-home IV therapy with NP2GO. We offer a range of infusions, so we can help each patient determine which is best for their needs:
- Our standard IV hydration infusion includes 1000 ml of normal saline.
- Our rejuvenating Premium infusions include Myer’s IV, Hangover IV, and Migraine IV.
- Our VIP infusions include vitamin C high dose, immunity blends, and infusions that help with viral illnesses.
You can schedule a variety of add-on injections that can be administered during any visit; these include skinny shots, B-complex, amino acids, mineral blends, and more. We also offer our Premium and VIP infusions for groups of 2, 3, or 4 people for a relaxing activity to enjoy with friends or family. Our Premium IV hydration parties are available for groups of five or more people.
To learn more about our mobile IV hydration Oklahoma services, please contact us. We are happy to help!